Monday, April 28, 2014

Challenge 8 Half Way There


Slow progress, but progress none the less. 
The sleeve panels are now sewn together. Now to connect them and figure out how to attach them to the gown. I took her out of the garment bag that it's lived in for 2 years and put it on the dress dummy. I don't even have hoops anymore. One of my future projects on this fortnightly adventure. So the skirt is just hanging on the dress dummy mocking me. This challenge is more difficult than I expected. I think I like the idea of just stuffing things in a box and forgetting about them if I don't like them. But I am determined, I am going to finish it and then maybe I'll just give it away or sell it, or keep to loan to the inevitable faire friend that has nothing to wear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment